Mandarin Turkey Tenderloin Stir Fry
Slices of turkey tenderloin, quickly marinated in soy sauce, are stir-fried with red bell pepper slices, snow peas and mandarin oranges.
1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Tenderloins, cut into 3/4-inch slices
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 cup snow peas
1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
2 cups instant white rice, prepared according to package directions
- In a large container, pour soy sauce over turkey; refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook turkey, stirring constantly until no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic; cook for 1 minute.
- Add sesame oil, bell pepper and snow peas; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add mandarin oranges; carefully heat through so that the oranges do not break up.
- Serve over rice.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.