Nacho Turkey Nuggets
Very easy nacho-flavored crispy-baked turkey nuggets.
2 pounds boneless turkey breast
1 cup finely crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips
Mild taco sauce or salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a jelly-roll pan.
- Cut turkey into 1 x 3-inch pieces.
- Place tortilla chips in a bowl or resealable plastic bag. Add turkey pieces and shake to coat evenly.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake until golden and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with taco sauce or salsa for dipping.
Makes about 10 (1 x 3-inch) nuggets.