Pecan Turkey Cutlets
Pecan encrusted, sautéed turkey cutlets served with a savory cranberry sauce with green onions.
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
3 large eggs
1 pound boneless, skinless turkey cutlets
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup cranberry sauce
1/3 cup bottled French salad dressing
3 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- In a pie pan, combine dry bread crumbs, finely ground pecans, seasoned salt, and garlic powder; blend well.
- In a shallow pan, beat eggs.
- Dip boned, skinless turkey in the egg, then in the bread crumb mixture, turning to coat evenly.
- In a skillet, melt butter and brown the turkey, about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- In a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, French salad dressing, water, and chopped green onions. Heat slowly until warm.
- Serve sauce over the cooked turkey.
Makes 4 servings.