Sesame Teriyaki Turkey Kabobs
A simple entrée that yields a complexity of flavors! Grilled, teriyaki-marinated cubes of turkey breast are sprinkled with sesame seeds before serving.
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup white wine
2 tablespoons honey
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon ginger root, grated
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Cutlets, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Bamboo or metal skewers*
- For Teriyaki Sauce: Combine all teriyaki sauce ingredients in saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Marinate turkey in half of the teriyaki sauce for 20 minutes.
- Thread turkey on skewers.
- Grill over direct heat, or broil in oven, for 3 minutes each side or until turkey is no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 170°F (80°C).
- Baste with teriyaki sauce on each side while cooking.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Makes 8 servings.
*If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for several minutes prior to using to prevent burning.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.