Stuffed Turkey Roll-Ups with Red Wine Sauce
Turkey breast rolls, stuffed with a creamy risotto and green onion filling, are served with a savory red red currant and wine pan sauce.
1 pound Honeysuckle White® Turkey Cutlets
1 (6-ounce) package of commercial herb risotto mix
1 tablespoon minced green onion
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Red Wine Sauce:
2 tablespoons corn starch
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/3 cup red currant jelly
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/4 cup red wine
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a shallow baking pan.
- Lightly pound each cutlet to about 1/4-inch thickness.
- Combine stuffing mix and green onion in a medium bowl. Spread each cutlet with risotto mixture and roll up to enclose rice, and secure with toothpicks. Place rolls in greased baking pan, brush with butter, and cover with foil.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- For Red Wine Sauce: Dissolve corn starch in chicken broth in a small sauce pan. Stir in red currant jelly, garlic, and red wine. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened.
- Serve rolls dressed with red wine sauce.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.