Teriyaki-Glazed Turkey Cutlets with Cucumber Salad
Zesty orange and teriyaki glazed turkey cutlets served with a refreshing cucumber salad with toasted sesame seeds.
1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 teaspoon grated orange zest
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 package (about 1 1/2 pounds) Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast Cutlets
1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
2 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch slices
1/4 cup grated carrot
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- For Teriyaki Glaze: Whisk together teriyaki sauce, orange juice, orange zest and ginger.
- Place turkey in large resealable plastic bag or baking dish. Pour teriyaki mixture over turkey; refrigerate 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- For Cucumber Salad: In mixing bowl, whisk together sesame oil, vinegar and sugar. Add cucumbers, carrot and sesame seeds; mix together.
- Remove turkey from bag and pat dry.
- Place teriyaki mixture in small saucepan and simmer until syrupy.
- Grill turkey over gas or charcoal about 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove from grill and brush with teriyaki mixture. Serve with cucumber salad.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.