Turkey and Pineapple on Skewers
Tropical turkey and pineapple kabobs with an infusion of Asian, Italian and Middle Eastern flavors.
1 pound boneless turkey breast tenderloins
1 (16-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
2 tablespoons Italian dressing
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut turkey into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- Thread turkey onto skewers, alternating with pineapple chunks; reserve the pineapple juice.
- Brush the skewer mixture with Italian salad dressing.
- Grill 3-inches from the heat source, turning frequently, for approximately 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine the reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, and cinnamon. Simmer uncovered until thickened.
- Spoon sauce over the kabobs just before serving.
Makes 4 servings.