Turkey Breast Diane
Lean turkey breast is a delicious and healthy alternative in the classic dish, Steak Diane.
1 package Honeysuckle White® Thin Cut Turkey Breast Slices for Scallopini & Milanesa
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 lemon, halved
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle turkey with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 170°F (80°C).
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; mix well. Add to skillet; heat through.
- Sprinkle parsley and squeeze lemon evenly over turkey.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.