Turkey Cutlets Divan
Sautéed turkey cutlets baked in a white sauce with chopped broccoli and Parmesan cheese.
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups milk
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1 pound Honeysuckle White® Breast Cutlets
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 1/2 cups broccoli, cooked and chopped
3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Whisk in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add milk and stir until smooth, bring to boil, stirring constantly, and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pound the turkey cutlets between to sheets of plastic wrap until very thin.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Dredge the turkey in the flour. Add to the hot oil and brown on both sides, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Lightly oil a medium casserole dish. Add the broccoli. Top with the cooked turkey. Pour the white sauce over top and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Makes 4 servings.
Adapted recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.