Turkey Divan Rolls
Turkey rolls filled with chopped broccoli and baked in a cream sauce and topped with cheddar cheese and stuffing mix.
1 (32-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/3 cup heavy cream
2 teaspoons lemon juice
3/4 pound deli sliced cooked turkey
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup stuffing mix
2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cook chopped frozen broccoli in a small amount of water until tender; drain. Cover broccoli with ice water; drain.
- In a bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, curry, cream, and lemon juice. Spread a small amount in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Wrap thinly sliced turkey around the broccoli and arrange in the baking dish. Spoon the remaining sauce over the turkey. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese, stuffing mix, and melted butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until browned and bubbly.
Makes 6 servings.