Turkey Ham Strata
A make ahead, Italian-style bread, egg and cheese layered casserole with both cooked turkey and ham. A great recipe for leftover holiday turkey and ham.
2 cups cubed day-old French bread
1 cup diced cooked turkey
1/2 cup diced cooked ham
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup milk
4 large eggs, beaten
2 teaspoons prepared mustard
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a well-greased 8-inch square baking dish, layer bread cubes, turkey, ham and shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl combine milk, beaten eggs, prepared mustard, and white pepper. Mix well. Pour over the turkey mixture; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover the baking dish and place in a cold oven.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (175°C) for 35 to 40 minutes or until the center is set.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 4 servings.