Turkey Cutlets with Artichokes
Breaded and sautéed turkey cutlets served in a lemony Parmesan cream sauce over pasta and garnished with marinated artichoke hearts.
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon paprika
3/4 pound boneless turkey breast, sliced into cutlets
1 (6-ounce) jar artichoke marinated hearts
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
Cooked pasta for accompaniment (linguine, fettuccine, farfalle)
- In a small bowl combine together flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. Dip turkey cutlets into flour. Shaking off excess flour.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add liquid, turkey cutlets and cook until browned, about 3 to 5 minutes; remove turkey and set aside.
- Add butter to skillet and sauté chopped onions, over low heat for 5 minutes. Add chicken broth and stir in lemon juice, grated Parmesan cheese, and sour cream. Return the turkey cutlets and heat through.
- Serve over the pasta and garnish with the artichoke hearts.
Makes 4 servings.