Kentucky Pork Chops
These chops have the flavor of the Bluegrass state and are ready in no time flat. Serve with Blue Cheese Macaroni Salad and dinner rolls.
4 pork loin chops, boneless or bone-in, 3/4-inch thick
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup apple cider
1 tablespoon honey
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Place chops in self-sealing plastic bag.
- For marinade, combine soy sauce, apple cider, honey and garlic powder in small bowl. Pour over chops; seal bag. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat broiler or grill. Drain chops; discard marinade.
- Place chops on unheated rack of broiler pan or grill.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat or grill over medium fire until internal temperature is 160°F (70°C), 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories 178 calories Protein 25 grams Fat 6 grams Sodium 655 milligrams Cholesterol 65 milligrams Saturated Fat 2 grams Carbohydrates 3 grams Fiber 0 grams.
Recipe provided courtesy of National Pork Board.