Family-Favorite Recipes for Beef Main Dishes
A quick and easy beef steak stir-fry with broccoli flowerets in a soy and beef-flavored sauce made lively by the addition of brown sugar, garlic and fresh ginger.
Flavorful, marinated steaks are pan-grilled and served with a savory sauce of sliced mushrooms.
Seasoned and floured beef steak is browned, then braised in a savory sauce of tomatoes, onion, garlic, celery, mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce until fork tender.
- Asian Marinated Beef Strips on a Skewer
- Beef and Broccoli
- Beef Fajitas
- Beef Stir-Fry
- Beef Stroganoff
- Beef Tenderloin over Greens
- Chicken Fried Steak with Gravy
- Cross Rib Roast
- Grilled Marinated Flank Steak or London Broil
- Grilled Teriyaki Steak Kabobs
- Marinated Steak with Mushrooms
- Mom's Beef Pot Pie
- Mom's Pot Roast with Vegetables and Gravy
- Peppered Rib-Eye Roast
- Pot Roast That Makes Its Own Gravy - 3 Methods
- Sirloin Kebabs with Fresh Pineapple
- Slow-Cooker Asian-Style Beef Chuck Roast
- Swiss Steak
Return to Family-Favorite Recipes Index