CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for chicken kabobs that you can count on for successful deliciousness.
Traditionally, kabobs are chunks of meat threaded onto a stick, usually with chunks of veggies and/or fruits, and cooked over a hot fire—but these days, they're usually done over a hot grill! They are also known as kababs, kebabs, kebobs, skewers and satays.
Grilled Chicken, Plantain and Pineapple Skewers
This grilled kabob recipe pairs the rich, flavorful thigh meat of chicken with strips of bacon, plantains and sweet, fruity pineapple.
Grilled Chicken and Chorizo Skewers
The cumin aïoli perfectly complements the taste of these flavorful skewers of chicken and chorizo sausage.
Ginger Chicken Kabobs
Recipe provided courtesy of the National Chicken Council.
- California Kabob
- Chicken Brochettes
- Chicken Kabobs with Avocado Salsa
- Chicken Kabobs with Papaya Chutney
- Chicken Satay with Hazelnut Sauce
- Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- Chicken Skewers in Grapefruit Marinade
- Chutney and Lime Kabobs with Curried Rice
- Ginger Chicken Kabobs
- Grilled Chicken and Chorizo Skewers
- Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs
- Grilled Chicken on Skewers with Moorish Spices
- Grilled Chicken, Plantain and Pineapple Skewers
- Grilled Ginger Chicken Kebabs
- Grilled Orange Chicken Skewers with Cran-Plum Sauce
- Grilled Thai Chicken with Watermelon Rind Chutney
- Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs
- Jerked Chicken & Plantain Kebabs with Salsa
- Mediterranean Chicken and Grape Skewers
- Middle Eastern Grilled Chicken Kebabs
- Pesto Chicken & Vegetable Kebabs
- Pineapple Chicken Satay
- Sesame Chicken Skewers
- Skewered Chicken with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Skewered Sesame Chicken
- Spicy Garlic Chicken Kabobs with Pistachio Vegetables
- Sweet Potato, Chicken and Veggies (Two Ways)
- Thai Pumpkin Satay