Rounds of biscuit dough are topped with a cheese mixture and baked. Delicious served with jalapeño pepper jelly.
Recipe Ingredients:1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
3 green onions, sliced
2 cups biscuit baking mix
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup boiling water
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, and sliced green onions; set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
- In a medium bowl mix together biscuit baking mix, garlic powder, and boiling water.
- Let stand until cool; turn onto a floured surface and shape into a ball. Roll out 1/8-inch thick and cut into 2-inch rounds with a floured cutter. Place 1-inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Divide the topping over each round.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown. Immediately remove from the baking sheet.
Makes 8 servings.