Artichoke, Jalapeño and Parmesan Dip
This dip is so good, you can count on it being a hit at your next party or gathering.
A Family-Favorites Recipe.
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
4 pickled jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped (about 3 to 4 tablespoons, or to taste)
1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drain, reserve marinade
2 teaspoons Tabasco green jalapeño sauce
Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Use a food processor with metal blade to finely grate Parmesan cheese.
- Add the cream cheese, mixing well. Transfer cheese mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Chop jalapeño peppers in processor, add drained artichoke hearts and process just until coarsely chopped. Add artichoke/jalapeño mixture and the jalapeño sauce to cheese mixture. Mix well. If needed, add small amount of additional marinade to obtain desired consistency. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with a variety of crackers or chips.
Makes 16 servings or yields 2 cups.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (2 tablespoons): 82.8 calories; 72% calories from fat; 6.8g total fat; 21.1mg cholesterol; 151.4mg sodium; 70.6mg potassium; 2.0g carbohydrates; 0.7g fiber; 0.2g sugar; 1.4g net carbs; 3.9g protein.