Baked Pecan-Chicken Wings
These delicious chicken wings are coated with a mixture of finely chopped pecans and flour and baked to a crispy golden brown perfection and served with a savory steak-soy sauce.
1/2 cup pecans
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
12 chicken drumettes
1 large egg, beaten
1/2 cup steak sauce
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Place pecans and flour in blender or food processor; blend until finely chopped. Dip chicken-wing drumettes in egg, then coat with nut mixture.
- Place on rack in baking pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink near bones.
- Combine steak sauce, soy sauce, green onion and sugar in small bowl.
- Serve chicken with sauce for dipping.
Makes 12 appetizer servings.