Brandy Baked Brie
A mixture of brown sugar, finely chopped walnuts and brandy tops creamy brie.
1 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup brandy
2 cups finely chopped walnuts
1 (2-pound) wheel of brie
- In a small mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and brandy. Stir in walnuts.
- Place brie on top of oven-proof serving platter and spoon walnut mixture over top, covering completely. Wrap platter in plastic and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Remove brie from refrigerator, unwrap and discard plastic.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Cool slightly and serve with crackers.
Serves 6 to 8.