Bundle of Brie
A fancy treat for special times.
4 squares sheets filo dough
2 tablespoons butter, melted
8-ounce wheel Brie cheese
1/2 cup CROSSE & BLACKWELL® Apple Curry Chutney
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Brush each sheet of filo dough with butter, stacking them on top of each other on ungreased baking sheet.
- Center cheese on top of filo sheets; spread chutney over cheese. Gather filo up around cheese. Lightly press filo base against sides and top of brie so excess filo forms a kind of sunburst on top. Lightly brush outside with butter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Pull top open with fork.
- Break apart filo. Use filo pieces, apples and pears for dipping.
Makes 16 appetizer servings.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.