Chocolate Dipped Fruit Kabobs
Straight from a chocoholics healthier eating dream: Fruit dipped in chocolate.
1 cup (6-ounces) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
18 pieces bite-size fresh fruit, strawberries, kiwifruit and/or nectarines
6 (4-inch) wooden skewers
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Microwave morsels in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Dip fruit about halfway into chocolate; shake off excess.
- Or, place melted chocolate in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over fruit.
- Place fruit on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Thread three pieces fruit on each skewer.
Makes 6 kabobs.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/6 of recipe): Calories: 170 Calories from Fat: 70 Total Fat: 8 g Saturated Fat: 5 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 0 mg Carbohydrates: 22 g Dietary Fiber: 3 g Sugars: 16 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.