Cold Pack Party Wheels
Serve these meat and cheese pinwheels on crackers or party bread topped with pickle or olive slices.
8 slices square luncheon meat
1/2 cup Wisconsin Cold Pack cheese, any variety
- Spread 1 tablespoon Cold Pack on each slice of luncheon meat.
- Stack 4 slices and roll into a log. Repeat, using remaining 4 slices.
- Wrap logs tightly and freeze.
- Thaw slightly in refrigerator and cut into slices while still slightly frozen.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve on crackers or party bread topped with pickle or olive slices.
Makes 25 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.