Cranberry Turkey Canapés
A quick, easy and tasty appetizer ideal for fall and winter entertaining.
About 8 ounces cooked turkey, thinly sliced
14 squares thin sliced Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce
1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 large green onion, chopped
1 baguette, cut into 14 slices
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine cranberry sauce, cream cheese and green onion in small bowl; mix well.
- Place baguette slices on baking sheet; broil, 4 to 6-inches from heat source, for 1 minute on each side or until golden.
- Place slice of cheese and slice of turkey on each toasted baguette slice.
- Broil for additional 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- Spoon chutney mixture over turkey; serve.
Makes 14 appetizer servings.