Crispy Brie Crackers
These buttery homemade crackers will impress your guests with your attention to the smallest detail of providing an exceptional dining experience.
4 ounces ripe Wisconsin Brie cheese, softened, rind removed
1/2 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- Combine cheese and butter in a large bowl. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until thoroughly blended. Refrigerate if necessary, until easy to handle.
- Form into an 8 inch long cylinder. Wrap tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice into 1/4-inch thick rounds. Place on unbuttered baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F (205°C) for 10 to 12 minutes, until evenly browned.
- Cool completely. Store in an air tight container.
Makes about 36 crackers.
Recipe provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.