Easy Party Turnovers
Easy party fare that's always a hit.
1 pound lean ground beef
1 (1-ounce) package dry onion soup mix
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef until done, drain.
- Stir in soup mix and cheese.
- Separate crescent dough according to package directions; then cut in half.
- Place spoonful of meat mixture in center of each triangle; fold over and seal edges.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 48 mini turnovers.