Easy Cheese Empanadas
These easy, baked cheese empanadas are a really tasty treat. Great as an appetizer or a snack.
12 (one 11.6-ounce package) frozen store-bought empanada dough discs, defrosted
1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled queso fresco (fresh Mexican cheese)
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease large baking sheets.
- Combine cheese, parsley and bouillon in medium bowl; set aside.
- Place 1 heaping tablespoon cheese mixture in center of each pastry disc.
- Wet edges with water; fold in half and crimp edges with fork. Place empanadas on prepared baking sheets; brush lightly with oil.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Makes 12 empanadas.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.