Easy Tex-Mex Wings
These simple to prepare, savory wings are always a party favorite. Serve with salsa and sour cream, or combine the two for a flavorful dressing.
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 (1.35-ounce) packages ORTEGA Taco Seasoning Mix
24 (about 2 pounds) chicken wings
ORTEGA Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce for accompaniment
Sour cream for accompaniment
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter and place a large mixing bowl, add the chicken wings and toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning mix over the buttered wings and toss to coat well.
- Place wings onto prepared pan.
- Bake wings for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and juices run clear.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream as accompaniments.
Makes 24 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1 wing): 124.7 calories; 63% calories from fat; 8.5g total fat; 33.6mg cholesterol; 237.4mg sodium; 63.1mg potassium; 1.8g carbohydrates; 0.2g fiber; 0.0g sugar; 1.6g net carbs; 9.4g protein.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Ortega and B&G Foods, Inc.