Juicy Snack Squares
This recipe provides the ideal cooking adventure for young cooks. With a little adult supervision, kids will enjoy making this tasty, jiggly treat. Tip: Use cookie cutters to create fun shapes.
5 cups any flavor Libby's Juicy Juice 100% Juice, divided use
4 (1.25-ounce each) envelopes unflavored gelatin
1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries and/or sliced bananas*
1 1/2 cups additional sliced fresh fruit (optional)
2 cups whipped cream (optional)
- Pour 1 cup Juicy Juice into large bowl; sprinkle with gelatin.
- Pour remaining Juicy Juice into medium saucepan; bring just to a boil over medium-high heat. Pour into bowl with gelatin; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour into 8-inch-square baking dish. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups sliced fruit; cool.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until set.
- Cut into cubes to serve.
- Top each serving with additional fruit and whipped cream.
Makes 8 to 9 servings.
*1 1/2 cups frozen, thawed berries or fruit may be used in place of strawberries and/or bananas
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.