Light Savory Cereal Snack Mix
This savory cereal snack mix will satisfy the munchies in a healthier way.
1 (16-ounce) box corn, oat, rice, or wheat squares cereal*
2 cups mini pretzel sticks or twists
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 250°F (120°C). Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cereal, pretzels and cheese in pan; mix well.
- Place butter in 2-cup microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and salt; mix well.
- Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Transfer to baking sheet, spreading mixture in even layer.
- Cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature up to 5 days.
Makes 10 cups.
*Or a combination of cereals to equal 8 cups.