Pita Bread Salsa Pizzas
Try these mini pizzas for a quick and easy snack or cut into wedges for a perfect party appetizer.
2/3 cup shredded smoked chicken
1 (4-ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1/4 cup sliced green onions
4 (6 to 7-inch) pita breads
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
2/3 cup ORTEGA® Salsa - Homestyle Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Combine chicken, chiles, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and green onions in medium bowl.
- Brush pita bread with oil. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spoon salsa evenly over pita bread. Top with chicken mixture.
- Bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Makes 4 mini pizzas or 16 pizza wedges.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.