Spicy Dijon Mustard Wings
Hot and spicy mustard wings with an Asian flair.
3 pounds chicken wings
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely minced
4 large garlic cloves, finely minced
1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry well. With a sharp knife separate the drumettes from the wing tips at the joint.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large non-aluminum bowl.Add prepared wings; stir to coat well. Cover and allow to marinate for 4 hours at room temperature, or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and arrange the wings on it. Brush wings with additional marinade. Roast for about 40 minutes, turning once, until the wings are cooked and crispy brown at the edges.
- Serve hot or cold as an appetizer or as an entrée.
Makes 6 servings.