Toasted Spinach Ravioli
Your party guests will love these tasty appetizers.
1 (12-ounce) package frozen spinach soufflé
1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese - divided use
30 won ton wrappers
2 tablespoons milk
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
Marinara or pizza sauce
- Thaw spinach soufflé in microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 6 to 7 minutes. Stir in chopped walnuts and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoonful spinach mixture onto each won ton wrapper.
- Brush edges with water, and fold into a triangle. Press edges to seal with a fork.
- Whish together milk and eggs in a small bowl. Dip ravioli in mixture, and coat with bread crumbs.
- Pour oil to a depth of 2-inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 375°F (190°C).
- Fry ravioli, a few at a time, 1 minute on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels; sprinkle immediately with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Serve with marinara sauce.
Makes 30 appetizers.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® & Meals.com, used with permission.