These luscious cream cheese bars have a
sweet, butterscotch graham crust and crumb topping.
- 1 2/3 cups (11 ounce package) NESTLÉ®
TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Microwave morsels and butter in medium,
uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for
1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape.
If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals,
stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in crumbs and nuts.
Reserve 2 cups crumb mixture; press remaining mixture into ungreased
15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer
bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after
each addition. Beat in flour and lemon juice. Pour over crust;
sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars or diamonds; refrigerate.
Makes 48 (4 dozen) bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/48
of recipe): Calories: 150 Calories from Fat: 90 Total Fat: 10
Saturated Fat: 5 g Cholesterol: 30 mg Sodium: 70 mg Carbohydrates:
10 g Dietary Fiber: 0 g Sugars: 7 g Protein: 3 g
Recipe and photograph are the property
of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.