Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars
Milk chocolate morsels inside peanut butter squares topped with more milk chocolate. What could be better?
1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels - divided use
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Beat peanut butter and butter in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Beat in sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels.
- Spread into ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels. Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny; spread evenly.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack before cutting into bars.
Makes 36 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/36 of recipe): Calories: 150 Calories from Fat: 80 Total Fat: 9 g Saturated Fat: 3.5 g Cholesterol: 25 mg Sodium: 70 mg Carbohydrates: 17 g Dietary Fiber: .5 g Sugars: 13 g Protein: 3 g
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.