Chunky Pecan Pie Bars
If you like pecan pie you'll love these pecan pie bars with chocolate!
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
3 large eggs
3/4 cup corn syrup
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups (11.5 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
1 1/2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- For Crust: Beat flour, butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For Filling: Beat eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with wire whisk. Stir in chunks and nuts. Pour evenly over baked crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Makes 36 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/36 of recipe): Calories: 259 Calories from Fat: 134 Total Fat: 14.9 g Saturated Fat: 6.1 g Cholesterol: 40 mg Sodium: 72 mg Carbohydrates: 32 g Dietary Fiber: 1.7 g Sugars: 16.6 g Protein: 2.9 g