These sweet and colorful bars are a hit with the kids, and an eye-catching bar cookie for a bake sale or potluck. Use different colored sprinkles for different times or holidays of the year.
1 (18-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bar Dough
2 cups miniature marshmallows
2 (2-ounce each) packages NESTLÉ® FLIPZ® Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels, broken into pieces
1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Press cookie dough into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over cookie; bake for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Distibute Flipz, sprinkles and morsels over marshmallows; press down lightly.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars with a wet knife.
Makes 20 to 24 bars.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.