Search for recipes throughout
the entire site or select one of the recipe collections from
the drop-down menu on the search tool below:
These irresistible and festive cheesecake
squares are ideal fall or winter holiday dessert fare!
Crumble Cheesecake Squares
- 21/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) softened cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends extending
over sides of pan.
- For crust, combine crumbs, nuts, sugar
and butter; mix well. Firmly press 3 cups of mixture onto bottom
of prepared baking pan. Set aside remaining 1 cup while preparing
- For cheesecake, mix cream cheese, sugar
and flour in large bowl of electric mixer on medium speed until
blended, about 2 minutes. While mixing, add sour cream, pumpkin,
pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs, one
at a time, mixing on low speed until just blended. Fold in cranberries.
Pour cheesecake batter over crust.
- Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over
top of cheesecake. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost
set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift
cheesecake from pan, using foil edges. Cut into 16 pieces. Store
leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Makes 16 servings. Prep Time: 25 minutes:
Total Time: About 5 hours (including refrigeration).
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy
of www.butterball.com, through ECES, Inc., Electronic Color Editorial
Rate and submit your comments
about this recipe below.