Creamy Caramel Treasure Brownies
Chocolate and caramel make these the most moist and tender brownies this side of paradise. Add chocolate chips and nuts and they're fantastic!
1 cup pecans, finely chopped
1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated brownie dough bar, broken into squares 12 Creamy Caramel NESTLÉ® TREASURES®
1/2 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease or paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- Place nuts in medium bowl. Press brownies into nuts, coating well. Place into prepared cups.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until edges are set. Remove pan to wire rack; gently press 1 Nestlé Treasure into each brownie. Cool completely; remove from pan.
- Microwave morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100%) power for 30 to 45 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over brownies.
Makes 12 brownies.
- For German Chocolate Treasure Brownies: Substitute Toasted Coconut NESTLÉ TREASURES.
- For Peanut Butter Treasure Brownies: Substitute Peanut Butter NESTLÉ TREASURES.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.