Easy Chocolate Syrup Brownies
Delicious and moist, homemade chocolate brownies topped with an easy chocolate frosting.
1 cup butter or margarine
1 cup granulated sugar
4 large eggs
1 (16-ounce) can or 1 1/2 cups chocolate syrup
1 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
6 tablespoons milk
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375º F (175º C). Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- For Brownies: In a medium bowl combine butter, sugar, eggs, chocolate syrup and flour, mixing well by hand.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack before frosting.
- Frosting: In a small saucepan combine butter, sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips, stirring until chips are melted. Frost cooled brownies.
Makes 24 brownies.