Exceptional Mini Brownie Bites
These delicious mini brownie bites are perfect for parties, potlucks and special occasions.
30 (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inches in diameter) mini paper baking cups
2 (3.5-ounce) WONKA Exceptionals Chocolate Waterfall Bars
1 (18.5-ounce) package brownie mix
1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
1/2 cup toasted, finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven according to brownie mix package directions. Line mini muffin tins with baking cups. Finely chop 6 squares of chocolate.
- Combine liqueur and coffee granules in small bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Add coffee mixture. Fold in nuts and chopped chocolate.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in brownie comes out with moist crumbs. Cool for 5 minutes in pan on wire rack; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut remaining chocolate into 30 pieces with a thin, sharp knife. Insert into brownie bite just before serving.
Makes 30 mini brownie bites.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/30 of recipe): Calories: 130 Calories from Fat: 50 Total Fat: 6 g Saturated Fat: 2 g Cholesterol: 5 mg Sodium: 130 mg Carbohydrates: 18 g Dietary Fiber: 0 g Sugars: 13 g Protein: 1 g
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.