Nestle® Toll House® S'Mores Bars
Enjoy this traditional campfire treat in the comfort of your own home. These bars have the classic combination of rich chocolate, gooey marshmallows and crunchy graham crackers in an easy-to-make snack. From outdoor picnics to indoor parties, this delicious dessert will travel.
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 3/4 cups (11.5 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
7 1/2 ounces chocolate-covered graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- Line a 9-inch-square baking pan with heavy-duty foil.
- Heat cream in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles appear around edges. Remove from heat. Add morsels; stir until smooth. Cool, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes. Add marshmallows; stir to coat. Gently stir in graham cracker pieces until combined.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan; press down lightly. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into bars.
- Makes 16 bars.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/16 of recipe): Calories: 230 Calories from Fat: 100 Total Fat: 12 g Saturated Fat: 7 g Cholesterol: 15 mg Sodium: 50 mg Carbohydrates: 31 g Dietary Fiber: 0 g Sugars: 24 g Protein: 3 g
- Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.
Makes 16 bars.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.