An easy layered cookie bar with a taste that resembles a nougat candy bar.
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 (18.25-ounce) package cake mix, chocolate or mocha
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
1 (7-ounce) package flake coconut
2 cups chopped nuts
2 (14-ounce each) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Coat the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with melted butter.
- Sprinkle cake mix over butter.
- Layer in the following order: marshmallows, chocolate chips, coconut then nuts. Pour condensed milk evenly over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Makes 24 bars.