Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 (12-ounce) package or 2 cups NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool pan on wire rack.
Makes 48 bars.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.