Peanut Butter Crispy Squares
Quick and easy, no-bake peanut butter and marshmallow crispy cereal rice bars.
1/4 cup butter
40 large marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
5 cups crisp rice cereal
- Grease a 13x9x2-inch pan. Set aside.
- Melt butter in large saucepan, over low heat.
- Add marshmallows; cook, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter; stir until melted.
- Add cereal; stir until well coated. Immediately press mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Cool; cut into squares or triangles.
Makes 24 squares.