Pecan Pie Bars
Toffee chips add an extra sweet crunch to these deliciously easy pecan pie cookie bars.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 cup cold butter or margarine
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (6-ounce) package toffee chips
1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- For Crust: In medium bowl, combine flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press mixture firmly on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- For Filling: In medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla. Stir in toffee chips and pecans. Spread evenly over crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.
Makes 24 bars.