Raspberry Coconut Bars
A layered raspberry dessert bar with a decorative drizzle of semisweet and white chocolate on top.
1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 (7-ounce) package flaked sweetened coconut
1 1/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
1 cup raspberry jam
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Spread evenly into bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle flaked coconut over top of crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk over coconut.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Spread raspberry jam and finely chopped walnuts over brownie mixture; chill for 2 hours.
- In separate saucepans, melt semisweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. Drizzle each decoratively over top of brownies. Chill again until firm before cutting.
Makes 24 bars.