Bring everyone's favorite campfire treat inside with this scrumptious, ooey-gooey recipe. Brownie batter is baked atop a layer of graham crackers, then topped with miniature marshmallows, graham cracker pieces and chocolate chips and broiled just until the marshmallows melt and are golden.
Nonstick cooking spray
9 broken in half (18 pieces) whole graham crackers -divided use
1 (18.3-ounce) package traditional 13 X 9-inch chewy fudge brownie mix
1/4 cup water
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
2 cups (12 ounce package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels - divided use
2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). 13x9x2-inch metal baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 15 graham cracker halves into bottom of pan, overlapping slightly. Break remaining graham cracker halves into 1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
- Combine brownie mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1 cup morsels. Spread over graham crackers in pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out still slightly sticky; remove from oven.
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle remaining graham cracker pieces and marshmallows over warm brownies.
- Broil for 30 to 45 seconds or until marshmallows are light brown. Watch carefully as browning occurs very fast! A handheld kitchen butane torch can be used as well. Remove from oven to wire rack. Sprinkle immediately with remaining 1 cup morsels.
- Cool for at least 1 hour at room temperature. Lift out by foil edges to cutting board. Carefully remove foil. Cut into bars with a wet knife. Store in tightly covered container.
Makes 30 brownies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/30 of recipe): Calories: 200 Calories from Fat: 90 Total Fat: 10 g Saturated Fat: 3.5 g Cholesterol: 10 mg Sodium: 75 mg Carbohydrates: 28 g Dietary Fiber: 1 g Sugars: 21 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.