Swirled Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
These tempting cheesecake bars will be especially appreciated by the chocolate and peanut butter fan in your home.
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 (8-ounce each) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 (12-ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- For Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- For Filling: Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Microwave morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave an additional 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir 1 cup cream cheese mixture into chocolate. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Pour chocolate mixture over cream cheese mixture. Swirl mixtures with spoon, pulling plain cream cheese mixture up to surface.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars.
Makes 24 bars.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.