Taster's Choice Hazelnut Brownies
Your favorite hazelnut coffee creamer has more uses than just flavoring your coffee. It adds terrific taste in a delicious brownie, too!
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons Hazelnut Roast TASTER'S CHOICE® Instant Coffee
1/3 cup water
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut into pieces
1 (6-ounce) package or 1 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
3 large eggs
Vanilla ice cream for accompaniment (optional)
Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ NESQUIK® Syrup for accompaniment (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Combine Taster's Choice and water in a medium saucepan; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add sugar and butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in morsels until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour mixture. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars; top with ice cream and chocolate syrup, if desired.
Makes 24 brownies.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.