Glazed Grilled Sirloin Steak
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff.
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons apricot preserves
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
2 teaspoons steak seasoning
1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1-inch thick (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- Combine glaze ingredients in 1 cup glass measure.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds, stirring once.
- Brush glaze on all sides of beef steak.
- Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill steak, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes for medium
- rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Season with salt.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of The Beef Checkoff.